katrina v. katrina

Friday, September 02, 2005

 • Alabama

"Hi, how's it going?"

"Well, Kiefer owns part of Alabama now."

Katrina says that the last gas station was out of all but the highest grade gasoline, but it was only $2.99 a gallon.

"I missed Huntsville" She said, pronouncing it "Huntsvul" like a native. "I'm not sure how. I mean there a big rocket with a light on top--Huntsville has that NASA thing and all-- and I thought 'Goody! I'm coming to Huntsville' and then I never saw it."

She commented that she must have been to interested in her (audio) book and didn't notice. She's listening to Hillary Clinton's Living History. (That's right, Nancy, I married a liberal.)

[Twenty-four straight hours of Hillary. Let me say that again: Twenty-four straight hours of Hillary. I'd think that'd be trying for even the staunchest liberal. Okay, Ric, off the soapbox.]

She'll be stopping at a rest area soon and taking a nap. I'll be catching some Z's too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker