katrina v. katrina

Friday, September 02, 2005

 • Meridian, Mississippi

She's stopping in Meridian, hoping to find gas.

If you have words of encouragement for Katrina, please leave them in comments and I'll pass them on the next time I talk to her.

My ham radio friend got a number for the Office of Emergency Prepardness near Angie. The phone number is supposed to still be good. I called it and got a message that said (word-for-word) "We're sorry...thank you."

They don't know what the problem is, but they are real sorry!

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just ran across your blog via another (nancynall.com). Best of luck to Katrina! I will be praying for her safe and successful trip!

-Angie (not the town!) in Fort Wayne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker