katrina v. katrina

Friday, September 02, 2005

 • Three hours of silence

One school of thought says: one can't really appreciate the dawn until one has waited through the dark of night.

She's had time to reach Angie. I don't know if she's had time to reach her mom.

Reports say that them main roads are pretty clear. The reports say nothing about the kind of backroads in Louisiana that are named after the people who live at the end of them.

Cathie's house is on Tom Woodard Rd.

I'm pretty sure everything's okay. One can't help but wonder and worry in a situation like this.

Night is upon me. I anticipate the dawn, but keep checking my watch and seeing the second hand moving too slowly.

4 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Amanda and the MM Gang said...

We are all here for you Ric!!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Ric said...

I know you are! Thanks.

You guys and the No Puppy Mill people are the best!

(I guess you're both, Amanda!)

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Amanda said...

Former NPM'er. I got banned. HeHe..

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you and Katrina. She is an amazing woman and I am so glad she is part of our family. Hugs to you and the girls. Will hug in person soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker